At Fiery Jaxx we take the protection for your Personal Information (such as name; address; phone number; date of birth; e-mail address; credit card number; gender; language preference; and merchandise category preferences) very seriously.
We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily and process it for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
* To complete transactions with you.
* to direct market to you, with your permission;
* to understand and analyze our sales, and your needs and preferences;
* to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
* to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
* to enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups;
* to process exchanges or product returns;
* to respond to requests or complaints.
We may hold or process such Personal Information securely anywhere in the world, for as long as is necessary for the Purposes and we may only share it with franchisees, subsidiaries and subcontractors of Fiery Jaxx We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your credit card information online.
Subject to your consent we may communicate with you through the internet, and through a variety of means such as post, email, phone, fax, or text message, subject to your preference. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to us in the manner explained in our communications or by contacting us as set out in section 14.1 below.
We have a designated Information Officer in our global headquarters, responsible for compliance with this policy and with all applicable laws. FieryJaxx International Limited is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner in the UK under the Data Protection Act 1998.