Research & evidence indicates that Capsaicin Could :
* Temporarily relieve pain from bones and joints
* About this item Herbal medicinal product for the relief of muscle pain such as lower back pain and of articular pain.
* Relieve all types of muscular pain
100% Organic Coconut Capsaicin Cream (Best for first time use) 50ml
Fast action double concentrate long lasting instant results.
capsaicin, developed for the temporary and safe relief of pain associated with bones and joints. It is highly recommended for those who suffer from muscle pains.
Why does FIERY JAXX Capsaicin Creams work better than other topical capsaicin creams.
With other 50 years of neuroscience research scientific expertise we select only natural organic 99% pure phama grade ingredients.
- Fieryjack was out in the 1960,s & used mineral oil./hard parrafinn The use of mineral oil in so many products Before the invention of synthetic oil, mineral oil was predominantly used as a mechanical lubricant. According to the Environmental Working Group, mineral oil is derived from petroleum and could be contaminated with cancer-causing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). Mineral oil parrafinn stops the skin from breathing aggravates acne and negatively impacts skin function, causing it to age prematurely.
The new Fiery Jaxx has removed the ingredients which are bad for your skin such as hard paraffin soft paraffin peanut oil & lard.
We have advanced years of knowledge in scientific discipline spanning the fields of chemistry and biology.
We only use 3 natural ingredients odour free
& very good for your skin & musculoskeletal system.
- Capsaicin, for reasons still not completely understood, interferes with the action of “Substance P”, a nerve chemical that sends pain messages to the brain. Applied topically the relief to many arthritis/fibromyalgia syndrome sufferers’ is near miraculous discovery to many.
it is advisable to purchase our re useable roll-on applicator which is easily topped up using the 50ml fiery jaxx hydrophobic oil . This topical solution is simple to apply, non-allergenic, odorless, and is delivered in a .075% solution. Upto 0.245%
KEEP OUT OF REACH & SITE OF CHILDREN.FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Caution. This product will not stain fabrics.
Store below 25’c. Do not freeze. Capsaicin is the active ingredient called Zostrix, that has been approved by the FDA as a shingles treatment.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT. Capsaicin Oleoresin
How to use capsaicin cream
Coco Capsaicin cream Before using the cream you should carefully read any precautions on the label or package insert.
How do you use it?
Typically, capsaicin for fibromyalgia is prescribed as a topical treatment. It comes as a cream or ointment that is then applied to the skin over the area where the pain flareup is associated. The cream then allows the skin to absorb the capsaicin. The capsaicin then interferes with the pain reception from the nerves and can reduce the overall sensation of pain in the body.
For someone with fibromyalgia, this can greatly work to improve your overall quality of life. It has taken several trials and studies to begin to understand how a topical cream with capsaicin can work for relief from fibromyalgia flareups, but we now understand the process much better.
Capsaicin should be used as follows:
* Apply a small amount of cream with the supplied surgical gloves and rub it well into the affected area 3 or 4 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
* Wash hands after application if hands are not the treatment sites or if you are applying the cream to someone else. If using for arthritis in your hands, do not wash your hands for at least 30 minutes after applying the cream.
* If using for treatment of post-herpetic neuralgia, only apply capsaicin after the shingles sores have healed.
* Capsaicin must be used regularly every day as directed. Immediate pain relief is not to be expected, depending on the type of pain you have it may take from 1 week to as long as 6 weeks to obtain the full effect.
* Continue to use it regularly even after you begin to feel pain relief. If you stop using capsaicin and pain returns, begin using it again.
If condition does not improve after a month of treatment or at any time if the condition worsens, see your doctor.
Do not use capsaicin cream on broken or infected skin. Seek medical advice first.
Avoid use near eyes or other sensitive areas of the body. If capsaicin gets into your eyes your eye will naturally wash it out & the stinging will last for around 5-10 minutes. Wash other sensitive areas with warm soapy water.
Tight bandages should not be applied on top of capsaicin cream.
The most common side effect of capsaicin use is a feeling of warmth and stinging, or a sensation of burning after application, This is called neurogenic inflammation. This sensation is related to the action of capsaicin on the skin and is to be expected. Approximately 50% of patients will experience some mild to moderate stinging or burning. This sensation usually diminishes after the first few days of application and in most cases will disappear with time and continued use.
Methods used to reduce the heat sensation include:
If too much has been applied you may feel out of control heat sensation.
* Avoid taking a hot bath or shower just before or after applying capsaicin cream
* Apply ice pack, It will alleviate and counteract the burning neurogenic inflammation. The heat sensation will disappear naturally over time.
* Try to keep cool, do not wear tight clothing or become too warm as heat may increase the sensation.
* Maintain your recommended or prescribed dosing schedule as reducing the number of doses you use each day will not lessen the sensation and may lengthen the period of time that you get the sensation.
Capsaicin does NOT actually cause a chemical burn, or indeed any direct tissue damage at all, when chili peppers are the source of exposure. The inflammation resulting from exposure to capsaicin is believed to be the result of the body’s reaction to nerve excitement. For example, the mode of action of capsaicin in inducing bronchoconstriction is thought to involve stimulation of C fibers culminating in the release of neuropeptides. In essence, the body inflames tissues as if it has undergone a burn or abrasion and the resulting inflammation as is the case for many substances that cause the body to trigger an inflammatory response.
Less serious side effects may include a mild burning sensation that can last for several hours or days, especially after your first use of capsaicin creams.
When using the cream or lotion, apply a thin layer to the affected area and rub in gently until completely absorbed
Osteoarthritis (OA), formerly called degenerative joint disease.Rheumatoid Arthritis Muscle Pain inflamed Joint Pain,diabetes.
We are the only company on eBay with a proven track record we have many years studying this miracle herbal cure.
We cannot name all the possible cures of capsaicin due to governing laws & acts. We can only advice you to do your own re search on the wonders of capsaicin.
We only sell creams with pure synthetic organic capsaicin crystals. Please take some time reading our customers reviews/feedback.
No one can make capsaicin cream like us, our method is unique to any other.
This cream can lasts upto 12 -48 hours from one application.
Using this cream for arthritis to lubricate muscles and joints works extremely well. This is especially true after a bath or shower.
Capsaicin is used to help relieve a certain type of pain known as neuralgia. Capsaicin is also used to temporarily help relieve the pain from osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
Neuralgia is a pain from the nerves near the surface of your skin. This pain may occur after an infection with herpes zoster (shingles). It may also occur if you have diabetic neuropathy. Diabetic neuropathy is a condition that occurs in some persons with diabetes. The condition causes tingling and pain in the feet and toes. Capsaicin will help relieve the pain of diabetic neuropathy, but it will not cure diabetic neuropathy or diabetes.
Capsaicin may also be used for neuralgias or itching of the skin caused by other conditions as determined by your doctor.